About Cardiovascular Services
Cardiovascular Services Melbourne (CVS) was established in 2007 to provide specialist non-invasive testing services to diagnose cardiovascular conditions and to provide consultation services for the subsequent management of patients. We are focused on using state-of-the-art technology, equipment and expertise to ensure the most accurate diagnoses in a timely manner.
The Cardio Vascular Services (CVS) Melbourne team provides a comprehensive range of clinical cardiology services with expertise in all areas of cardiology, and specializing in primary prevention of coronary heart disease and heart failure, non-invasive cardiac testing, electrophysiology and pacing procedures, coronary angiography and coronary intervention.
CVS range of diagnostic services include:
• Specialist Echocardiography Service:
- Transthoracic Echo
- Stress Echo (treadmill and dobutamine)
- Transoesophageal Echo
• 12 lead ECG, Stress ECG and 24 Hr Holter Monitoring
• 24 Hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
• Pacemaker Monitoring
• Cardiology consulting and management
• Competitive rates (including reduced rates for Pensioners and HCC Holders)
• Rapid reporting turn-around time - 2 working days (24 hr fax/electronic reporting available for urgent cases)
• Cutting edge technology and equipment, improving diagnostic sensitivity and specificity
• Clear and concise reporting formats, customized to meet referring doctor requirements
• Fully equipped consulting suites, with street parking.